divendres, 28 de maig del 2010

NEXT SUMMER

Last summer was fantastic, I worked on the aquatic park called Aquabrava and I met a lot of new people.
Next summer is going to be as fantastic as the last one and it will also be different because next summer I’m not going to work at all.
You will think that I’m a lazy girl but it’s not the truth. The real reason why next summer I won’t be able to work is because I haven’t found any job in anywhere but in some way it’s my fault. I say my fault because I realised very late.
I wrote my curriculum vitae with the help of my father’s wife. I visited some places but I wasn’t lucky. I went to different campsites in Empuriabrava because it’s near where I live but I didn’t have any successful answer.
Also I went to the place where I worked last summer but they told me that all the stuff was complete. I went to these places and also to more places like supermarkets or shops.
I’m happy because none of my friends will work and neither my boyfriend. So, it means that I’m not going to be bored because I’ll spend all my time with them.
My father is a bit angry with me because I won't work but, in some way, this problem is his fault because he promised me that I'll go to England to improve my english but he made alterations to our home and he spent a lot of money on it. So, I understand that I can't go there because it's very expensive. In spite of this I'm not angry with him because he have promised me that I will go to England the summer after next summer.

Summer is the best season because it's time to relax, time to be happy, time to don't get stressed, etc.
I like it because I can do a lot of different activities. I play volleyball on the beach a lot and also every year in sta.Margarita there's a volleyball tournament. This tournament is very funny because everyone can play on it, even if they haven't play volleyball anytime in their lifes. Maybe the problem is that it costs something, but it's only a little amount. There are three tournaments during the summer and if your team is the winner you'll get a trophy.
I also went to the beach almost all days and it doesn't matter with who. I usually go with my friends but sometimes I go there with my boyfriend or with my mum. Last summer I usually went to Roses's beaches because I was working there but next summer I'll go to Empuriabrava's beach because is the nearest beach from where I live.
When we don't went to beach, we went to my pool or to my pools's friends. It's fantastic to have pool on my home because when I get into water I forget all the problems. It's a way to relax myself. Also I like it really much because every day, If I can, I swim a lot to make exercise.
Another reason that proves that summer is the best season is that you can travel to different places because we have finished the school, so we don't have any worry. But the problem is that in summer the flights are more expensive than in the other seasons.
To sum up, I'll say that summer is the season I like the most and that next summer will be perfect.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada