diumenge, 30 de maig del 2010

AVATAR


I went to see this film some time ago. I went to the cinema and I watched it in 3D, so, it means that it was spectacular.
This films is very good. Avatar have won a lot of prizes, prizes for the best movie, for the best technology, for the best images, for the best wardrobe, etc. and I totally think that they deserve these prizes.
I like all the things of the film because it was a film very different from the others.
The creatives are genies because in the film appears people and also unreal animals like the population of Avatar, they are like humans but bigger and they are blue! They are called navis. It's very difficult to put on a film real things and unreal things, well, at least I think so.
One of the things which I like the most is the landscape it's fantastic because it's very different from our planet, it have a lot of colours and strange animals and plants. I also like the landscape because with 3D you can see the beautiful views more good than without 3D.
Also the plot is perfect, it's made with a lot of emotion because it talks about how people are destroying nature and also that people only want to be rich and that they only search their self-benfit, it means that they don't think about other people and neither to other species.
I have no more words to describe this film, it was fantastic.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada