diumenge, 30 de maig del 2010

TRAVEL TO TENERIFE


Last month I went to one of the Canary Islands, I went to Tenerife.
I've been there three times and it's fantastic.
Is one of my favourite places in the world because the climate is always good. For people who live there doesn't matter if it's winter, autumn, spring or summer because they always have great weather. Also, in Tenerife, the sun emits more radiations and for example, if you are sunbathing one hour at the peninsula and one hour at the island, you'll become more tanned in the last one.
The first time I went there, I went with my mother's family and we went to a hotel called Costa Adeje Gran Hotel. This time was excellent because we never had been there and everything was new for us. We went to some places, one of it was a famous park called LOROPARQUE, it's like a zoo but it's amazing because there are shows with dolphins, with seals, with parrots... The most spectacular show was the one with killer whales.
The second time was as perfect as the first time, maybe more funny. This time we found a special offer and we went to a luxury hotel. The hotel was very big and also, very new, it was really nice. It had an enormous pool and there were a lot of activities like go to spa, play tennis, ping pong...But one disadvantage was that the hotel was very far from the places where are more movement of people.
And the last time was also fantastic. But it was very different from the others for many reason. One is that this time I went with my father's family and an other reason is that we went to visit a lot of places. We went to a famous volcano, the Teide, we also went to a lot of towns, some of them were Orotava, Costa Adeje, Los Cristianos, Las Americas, Los Gigantes, Bahia Principe, Puerto de la Cruz and also to the capital, to Sta. Cruz.
This time we went to the hotel where we went the first time. We had a lot of fun and besides, there were my little sister and she always made laugh to the others.
I want to repeat and go another time to Tenerife. I know that I'll go there more times because my mother and his husband love this island and it's possible that they buy a house there, then I'll be very happy because I'll be able to go to Tenerife when I want.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada