dilluns, 31 de maig del 2010

CLOTHES


Clothes are one of my favourite things in the world. When I go shopping I become crazy.
I like very much all the fahion world, it includes models, clothes shops, magazines, etc.
I always buy fashion magazines and I always follow the new trends, only if I like them because there are clothes that I never could put on.
Most of the celebrities always are well dressed and I would like to dress like they but sometimes is impossible because they have a lot of money and they usually are dressed by Dolce and Gabbanna, by Versace, by Chloe, by Valentino, by Mathew Williamson...All of them are high quality designers. But other times it's possible to dress as celebrities because some shops imitate the clothes of this designers, like Zara, Mango, Massimo Dutti, H&M, Topshop, System Action, etc. all of these clothes shops is where I usually went.
I think that to be well dressed you have to have style because there are some people who have a lot of money but they are bad dressed and maybe they put on a very expensive garment but this garments seems very cheap. So, the money is not all, you need to have something more like the power of coordination. For example you are walking in the street and you see a girl who seems to be well dressed, you look at her t-shirt and it’s very original, you look at her trousers and it have a beautiful detail, you look at her high-heeled and they are really nice… It seems that everything is perfect, but it’s wrong because all of these garments are nice and original but all of them are nice separately. So, it means that for be well dressed you have to know how combine the garments you will put on. There are many ways to coordinate clothes like coordinate them for the colour, for the details, for the shape, etc.
Definitely, clothes are very important for me because it’s a necessary thing because without them we can’t go out on the street. There are people who don’t are with me in this opinion because some people think that clothes aren’t very necessary, they say that with few garments they can live and in my opinion they are right. Is certain that people are materialist and we have to change it. But in my opinion buy clothes is not a crime and is not a bad thing. Everything is correct in its good measure.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada