diumenge, 28 de febrer del 2010

FILM OPINION


SHERLOCK HOLMES

I saw this film two weeks ago. When I went to the cinema I knew that this film has had excellent write-ups, but when I finish to saw it I was very satisfied because I chose a very good option.
I'm sure that all the people know who is Sherlock Holmes and one time they almost read his books, in spite of all, everybody know that Sherlock Holmes is a detective and the histories are about cases that they need to solve, he and his friend called Dr. Watson.
When I saw the trailer I thought that it would be an action film but when you saw it you realized that it's a film with action and a lot of comedy moments.
I like it for that reason because this film was made with irony, and sometimes it can be very funny, for example there's a moment when Sherlock Holmes and his companion are in pursuit of two men and suddenly Sherlock Holmes said stupid things. Moments like this are the best parts of the film because you saw that they are in a difficult situation but he is very calm and it's very strange.
Also Dr. Watson is like Sherlock Holmes because he also have irony. The two actors who interpreted these characters are fantastic in all the film because in the film you see that they are like one person.
Also the plot is very interesting. For the end, I'll deduce that it will be a second part.
I recommend this film to you, you have to see it, indeed.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada