dijous, 20 de maig del 2010

PODCAST



The party's secret

(Sally and Kate are in a café)

Kate: Wow! The party was great.

Sally: Oh, yes, I think so! It was fantastic.

Kelly: Hi girls! What are you talking about?

Sally: About nothing, nothing...why?

Kelly: Because I thought you were talking about a party or something like that.

Kate: Really? I think you are wrong Kelly, we were talking about last weekend.

Kelly: I already know this because I've just seen some photos on Internet and you seem really happy.

Sally: You're right Kelly. We went to the party last weekend. But you weren't invite.

Kate: We don't want you to think that it's our fault because we went to talk with Jimmy.

Kelly: Who is Jimmy?

Sally: Jimmy is the boy who organized the party.

Kate: We tried to convince him but he didn't accept.

Kelly: You're making up excuses.

Sally: You have to belive us. He said that he didn't know you.

Kelly: OK girls, I think you're telling me the truth.

Kate: So, are we making up?

Kelly: Yes, we are.

Sally: Oh, look there. This is Jimmy.

Kate: Oh, oh, Kelly is going to break down.

Kelly: Girls I know Jimmy for years. I didn't realise that you were talking about this Jimmy. Let me speak with him a moment.

Sally: Look he's coming.

Jimmy: Hi girls!

Kelly, Sally and Kate: Get away!!!



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada