dimecres, 3 de març del 2010

FASHION WORLD


Since I was little I always dream about being a fashion model but it’s only a dream because I’m not tall enough.
People see it like very horrible but I think that everybody have to respect all the jobs. I hate people who say: oh! You want to be a model? But if they are stupid. I hate them because what they are doing is judging without knowledge. Some models are a bit stupid but there are a lot who have their career, it’s like in more other jobs.
First of all, I admit that is very unfair world because every job has its dark part. In this case I think that this world is associated with the anorexia and these kinds of diseases. Because they work for their image, for their figure and sometimes they worry too much for that and they feel ugly or they feel inferior than other girls. But, in my opinion, if you’ve got strength of will you can be happy and no one will make you to get obsessed with your body, so you need to be strong.
Next, I also admit that I’m fascinated by all this world because I’m a girl who love the clothes, go shopping, make matchings, be trendy… and for this reason, I’d like to be involved in this world but it’s only a fantasy because I know that is impossible and another question is that I want to do a career.
Also, I follow this world because I love read fashion magazines like Glamour and another magazines where appeared celebrities and a section related to fashion. When I see the celebrities, in some ways, I’d like to be like them because almost all of them were very beautiful and most of the times they were very will dressed and I’d like to wear the clothes they wear but here, in a town, all the people will look at you like you are ad and another problem is my age, because I’m a teenager and I can’t wear any type of garment.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada