dissabte, 27 de febrer del 2010

THE LETTER

45 Ponent Street
Castelló d’Empúries
Girona
17486

16th January 2010
The head Lluïsa Pintó
I.E.S Casteló d’Empúries
6 st.Clara Street
Castelló d’Empúries 17486


Dear Madam,
I am writing this letter to tell you what I think about the new school calendar.
In my opinion this calendar has more disadvantages than advantages, I am going to explain you some of them.
I like this new calendar because we start an hour before to have all the afternoon off and it is better for us because we spent well the time to make our homework and to study.
There are things that I would like to change, for example the last day we have class is Friday and the people from Batxillerat finish at half past two, it seems good but comparing to the people from ESO’s finished time is unfair because they went to their houses at half past twelve.
I also think that the only day we go to school on the afternoon, we have few time for eat comparing to other years.
In fact, this calendar don’t change so much for the people from Batxillerat, because it is very similar to the calendar of the other years but for the other people it is a big change but I think that in their case is better. I would like to have had this calendar before.

Yours faithfully,


(signature)

Júlia Feliu Margalef

1 comentari:

  1. Gemma the first part of the letter wich is situated on the left, I konw that have to be on the other site, on the right, but I couldn't put it.

    ResponElimina